[ASC-list] ScienceOnline2013 conference 'watch party' in Adelaide

Sarah Keenihan sarahkeenihan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 01:45:09 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Along with Kristin Alford and Heather Bray, I'm organising an event for Feb 2013 which may interest you. See below for info and link.
Cheers,
Sarah

ScienceOnline2013 conference
From January 30th - February 2nd 2013 the Research Triangle area of North Carolina will once again host scientists, students, educators, physicians, journalists, librarians, bloggers, programmers and others interested in the way the World Wide Web is changing the way science is communicated, taught and done (see http://scienceonline.com/scienceonline2013/).

Can't get to North Carolina? But can make it to North Adelaide? Then join our ScienceOnlineAdelaide WatchParty. We'ven chosen a selection of sessions to show in a small group environment to allow for viewing followed by discussion.

See here for more info and to book tickets: http://scio13adl.eventbrite.com

Sarah Keenihan
PhD | BMedSci | GradDipSciComm

Reading, writing and interpreting science. And other stuff.

0419 976 834 | @sciencesarah | http://sciencesarah.wordpress.com/

Special Project: Science For Life.365
http://scienceforlife365.wordpress.com | http://www.facebook.com/scienceforlife365