[ASC-list] Fwd: A free review copy of the just published book "The Secret Physics of Coincidence"

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Fri Dec 21 04:14:36 UTC 2012

Dear ASC-listers,

Some of you may be interested in obtaining a free review copy of the
following book which looks like it could be considered in the area of
speculative fiction.

The content of the book is discussed here:
http://www.bod.de/index.php?id=296&objk_id=906952

The offer of a review copy has kindly been extended by the author (a member
of the Germany Association of Science Writers - TELI) below.

More about TELI: http://www.wfsj.org/associations/page.php?id=106

Should anybody choose to obtain a copy as holiday reading, perhaps you
would like to also submit a review of the book for our member readers?

If you would like to submit a review of the book, please let me know.

A merry festive season to you all!

Many thanks,

Kali