[ASC-list] PCST Florence program released

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Wed Feb 1 10:38:36 UTC 2012

A note from Conference Chair Massimiano Bucchi:

We are delighted to announce that the PCST2012 -  Outline conference
programme is now online!
http://www.pcst2012.org/scientificprogramme.php
The outline programme shows the time allocations for plenary and
parallel sessions. It also lists times, topics and participants for
all parallel sessions.

A more detailed version with speakers' affiliations, session chairs,
abstracts of panel sessions and titles of individual papers will be
available nearer to the conference date.

For those who like statistics:

we have 97 sessions + book club + speakers corners + performances +
posters, and a total of more than 500 presentations;
some 30 grants were awarded to support participants of junior
participants;
450 participants have already registered.
Please forward the information to anyone to whom it may be of interest.

The final registration deadline for speakers who wish to appear on the
programme is 15th February, 2012

Registrations for other conference attendants are open until the
conference date.

E.  director at tossgascoigne.com.au
P.  +61 408 704 442
W.  tossgascoigne.com.au