[ASC-list] Australian Enabling Technologies Roadmap

Jesse Shore jesse at prismaticsciences.com
Sun Feb 19 14:19:27 UTC 2012

The deadline for submissions about the Australian Enabling Technologies
Roadmap is 23 February. Have a read of the 'ETRM' at
http://www.innovation.gov.au/Industry/Nanotechnology/NationalEnablingTechnol
ogiesStrategy/Pages/ExpertForum.aspx. It covers the projected developments
of new forms of nanotechnology and biotechnology and synthetic biology over
the next 10-15 years. It also mentions some expected impacts.

My comment would be that the ETRM is light on in how it will navigate the
landscape with all levels of the community. I welcome your views before the
impending deadline.

Cheers,
Jesse

Jesse Shore

President, Australian Science Communicators

 <mailto:president at asc.asn.au> president at asc.asn.au

 <http://www.asc.asn.au/> http://www.asc.asn.au/

ASC National Conference 2012, Sydney, 27-29 February

 <http://2012conf.asc.asn.au/> http://2012conf.asc.asn.au/