[ASC-list] TWO FREE ASC CONFERENCE ENTRIES!

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Feb 23 05:45:59 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

If anyone knows any starving students (or Science Communicators!) who would
like two free entries to next week's ASC Conference in Sydney but haven't
registered, we have two to give away.

Due to illness in the family, we won't be able to make the ASC Conference
(27th - 29th Feb).  It is too late to cancel our registrations but we can
transfer them.  We would be very happy to see them used - it looks like a
great conference!

Unfortunately, we can't provide transport to Sydney but if you can get
there then we can get you in.  Please pass the word around.

Cheers,

Mike & Mandy Bamford
ottopd at iinet.net.au