[ASC-list] Sydney : Open Source, Industrial Hemp and Topics in Engineering

John August john.august at mail.optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 23 06:55:16 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Some things I'm involved in you might like to come along to - or tell
others about them !

Tommorrow ( Friday ) I'm giving a talk on open source and ethics at the
  Sydney Linux User Group at the Google offices in Pyrmont :

http://www.slug.org.au/event/128001

This coming Tuesday Dr. Andrew Katelaris, advocate for industrial Hemp,
  will be speaking at the Sydney Shove at the City of Sydney RSL -
  see www.sydneyshove.org

Saturday - week (3rd March) I'll be giving a 1 day course at Sydney WEA
  on "Topics in Engineering and the Global Environment" - including
  global resources, global warming and nuclear power - including
  Fukushima and such like - see

http://www.weasydney.com.au/index.php?action=course&course_action=detail&code=21WK065

Gatic,

--
Too many people. Making too many problems. And not much clue to go round.

John August, President, NSW Humanists - www.hsnsw.asn.au
	     Convener The Sydney Shove - www.sydneyshove.org
	     Secular Party Candidate, Wentworth 2010 - www.secular.org.au