[ASC-list] Prima donna list

Susan Kirk skirk at iprimus.com.au
Thu Feb 23 23:48:42 UTC 2012

Is there a list for prima donna scientists who pull out of an article at the
last minute for no apparent reason except their own self
importance.............grrrr  If not why isn't there one????

I know its the exception rather than the rule but some people.  Rather
frustrated and on a tight deadline..... Makes me more determined to stick to
sources from expert guide dot com ONLY!

Susan Kirk
B.comm Journalist
Member: Australian Science Communicators (ASC)
Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance (MEAA)
& Horticultural Media Association (Qld)  (HMAQ)
tel: +61 7 5478 6761 | mobile: 0414 645 953 | email: susan at susankirk.com.au
www.susankirk.com.au |  Skype: susanakirk | Tweet: susanakirk