[ASC-list] Two free entry days

Cathy Reade creade at squirrel.com.au
Fri Feb 24 01:47:49 UTC 2012

Spurred by the note by someone offering free registrations, I can offer someone 2 free days (the Tues and Wed) as I now find I can’t stay on for them.

Anyone interested in either/both days, please let me know – it’s been ok’d by conference organisers (-:

Cheers,

Cathy Reade
Director, Public Affairs and Communication
Crawford Fund
Mobile: 0413 575 934
www.crawfordfund.org

The Crawford Fund's mission is to increase Australia's engagement in international agricultural research, development and education for the benefit of developing countries and Australia.