[ASC-list] Two free entry days

Cathy Reade creade at squirrel.com.au
Fri Feb 24 02:56:48 UTC 2012

Someone's nabbed the two free days.

Cheers,

Cathy Reade
Director, Public Affairs and Communication
Crawford Fund
Ph/Fax: 07 54483095
Mobile: 0413 575 934
www.crawfordfund.org

The Crawford Fund's mission is to increase Australia's engagement in
international agricultural research, development and education for the
benefit of developing countries and Australia.

Spurred by the note by someone offering free registrations, I can offer
someone 2 free days (the Tues and Wed) as I now find I can't stay on for
them.

Anyone interested in either/both days, please let me know - it's been ok'd
by conference organisers (-:

www.crawfordfund.org <http://www.crawfordfund.org/>

database 6910 (20120224) __________

http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com/>