[ASC-list] Fwd: ASC Member Blogs : David Ellyard

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Wed Jan 11 07:03:22 UTC 2012

Dear ASC-Listers,

Our esteemed ASC Treasurer and long term ASC contributor has kindly shared
news of his current Antarctic adventure and a link to his blog below.

It would be great to see other ASCers blogs too.

If you have one to share or know of any science communication related blogs
that you enjoy please send them on to me and we will start a collection.

Cheers!

Kali