[ASC-list] ASC Member Blogs: Archimedes' Soapdish

Dyani Lewis dyanilewis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 23:42:18 UTC 2012

Hi Kali and fellow ASCers,

I might as well add my own (very recently started) blog to the list. It's
called Archimedes' Soapdish. You can find it at: www.archimedessoapdish.com
<http://archimedessoapdish.com/>

Cheers,
Dyani

Dyani Lewis
Associate Producer (Science and Technology)
Up Close podcast
University of Melbourne
email: dyanilewis at gmail.com

 Message: 2