[ASC-list] Science in demand this year

Alison Leigh alisonleigh at iprimus.com.au
Thu Jan 19 01:55:52 UTC 2012

That does sound good however I heard something on The Science Show recently  that seemed to be indicating that science uptake at HSC level in Australia was DOWN by 40%- I made a mental note to find out more - anyone  know ?
Alison Leigh
Editorial Director
World Congress of Science and Factual Producers
PH +612 9810 7989
Mob +61 425 264 921
www.wcsfp.com