[ASC-list] Science in demand this year

Rob Morrison rob.morrison at flinders.edu.au
Thu Jan 19 04:17:57 UTC 2012

No, not seeing the glass as half empty - I'd be delighted if these figures are truly reflecting increased enrolments in reputable science courses - but given how many Aussie universities (half) are now offering pseudoscience courses as science, it does warrant a bit of dissection of the figures to find out exactly what science is involved here. Science is, as we know, a broad field with increasing numbers of pseudoscience interlopers.

Rob

Dr Rob Morrison
rob.morrison at flinders.edu.au
Phone: (08) 8339 3790