[ASC-list] Writing Clear Science Workshops (Sydney)

Marina Hurley info at writingclearscience.com.au
Mon Jan 30 00:06:20 UTC 2012

.

Writing Clear Science Workshops (Sydney)

Our next Writing Clear Science open workshops are being offered in Sydney
(7th & 8th February). We teach you how to write clearly and succinctly,
without sacrificing the accuracy of your topic. Our aim is to assist
science professionals to produce high quality documents and to permanently
improve their writing skills.

Open Workshops

We offer Open Workshops where staff can enrol individually.

-           Day 1: The Nuts & Bolts of Writing

-           Day 2: Writing Reports & Papers

Cost: $330 per day (G.S.T Incl.) minus 10% for early bird, 3-day or group
registrations. Fees include workshop registration, editing of a sample of
your writing, detailed handouts, the Writing Clear Science exercise
handbook and resources; morning & afternoon tea.

*
*

*In-House Writing Workshops*

Writing Clear Science also offers In-House Writing Workshops that can be
held in your department, institution or facility. These workshops are
designed for staff and students from science-based industries,
consultancies, state and federal government science-based departments and
research institutions. We can offer a 1-3 day workshop that is tailored to
your needs. Rates are charged per enrolment.

For further information, including course details, please refer to our
website www.writingclearscience.com.au or contact Dr Marina Hurley:
0416-097-979; fax +61-3-9421-3472; info at writingclearscience.com.au

--
Dr Marina Hurley
Lecturer & Consultant

*info at writingclearscience.com.au
www.writingclearscience.com.au
marinahurley at gmail.com* (alternative email contact)
for thoughts and tips on science writing follow us on twitter *
@writingclearsci*
PLEASE NOTE: This message and any attachments may contain legally
privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.