[ASC-list] SYD - Life on Earth, Alien Life and Future Human Life - this Saturday

John August john.august at mail.optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 2 03:39:51 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

This Saturday, I'll be speaking this topic.  I'm not qualified in this
particular area, but have given 1 day courses on the impacts of
technology; along the way I've taken an interest in cells, genes,
protein and so on, and how it all fits together - and have developed a
viewpoint on the origins of life.

So, please come along and partake !

2pm, Saturday July 7, The Spanish Club, 88 Liverpool Street Sydney,
hosted by the Sydney Futurians.

See also : http://www.meetup.com/SydneyFuturists/events/68343312/

Regards,

--
"We are keeping machines out of work !" - Harry Hooton

John August, President, NSW Humanists - www.hsnsw.asn.au
	     Convener The Sydney Shove - www.sydneyshove.org
	     Secular Party Candidate, Wentworth 2010 - www.secular.org.au