[ASC-list] Inspiring Australia national science engagement survey - deadline extended for completion to Sunday July 29

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Tue Jul 3 23:59:09 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

We have had more than 220 entries of Australian science engagement
activities to this survey.

However, a number of people have asked for more time to enter as many
activities as they can. As such, we have extended the deadline for entry
for another month until Sunday 29 July.

So if you haven't yet had the chance to fill in your completed or
planned science engagement activities for January 2011 until June 2013,
don't miss out! Go to: :
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/scienceengageaudit

If you are having any issues with completing this survey or want some
help with filling it out please contact me so our team can assist you to
contribute to Australia's biggest ever snapshot of science engagement
activities.

Congratulations to Graeme Batten from Sea Spec who won a $150 book
voucher in the survey's random draw.  For those who are disappointed,
we'll have another draw after 29 July to select another winner for the
book voucher or wine.

Thanks everyone

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

skype: jenni.metcalfe

PO Box 734 South Brisbane Q 4101

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm

  <https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>