[ASC-list] Inspiring Australia national audit of science engagement activities closes end of July

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Fri Jul 13 01:53:51 UTC 2012

Please make sure your activities are included in the survey -
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/scienceengageaudit before end of July.

We have over 230 entries to-date. Please note that future resourcing of
the Inspiring Australia strategy depends on the information provided to
this national audit of science engagement activities. This will inform
the case for Inspiring Australia mark 2. Don't miss out!

If you need help in entering data into the survey or simply just don't
have time - our team is here to help. Please send me an email.

THANKS

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

skype: jenni.metcalfe

PO Box 734 South Brisbane Q 4101

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm

  <https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>