[ASC-list] CSIRO climate communication job

Simon.Torok at csiro.au Simon.Torok at csiro.au
Mon Jul 16 00:06:30 UTC 2012

We have another climate communication job for your consideration - okay, so this did become a weekly habit after the emails below.

In 2011, the Commonwealth Government announced the Regional Natural Resources Management Planning for Climate Change Fund. Regional Natural Resource Management (NRM) organisations will be supported to update existing regional NRM plans to guide planning for climate change impacts on the land and to maximise the environmental benefits of carbon farming projects. The Program will entail extensive and ongoing engagement with representatives from the NRM regions to ensure that the products and the manner in which they are delivered meet NRM needs. CSIRO is seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic science communicator who will develop, implement and evaluate a communication and outreach strategy for the Program.

For more details and to apply see http://csiro.nga.net.au/?jati=3E8E293F-A644-E0E6-B5CC-6DC97CF6D882.

Please contact Paul Holper (03 9239 4661; paul.holper at csiro.au<mailto:paul.holper at csiro.au>) if you have any questions.

Cheers, Simon.