[ASC-list] VIC: Science Centric Science Week Afterparty - call for volunteers

Dyani Lewis dyanilewis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:54:56 UTC 2012

Dear ASC-Vic members,
*
*The ASC Victoria branch are holding a Science Centric Science Week
After-party on August 21 (details below). The event is to celebrate Science
Week, and debrief and network with colleagues. We are looking for some
member volunteers to help make this event a success.

We're looking for 5 or 6 people to help with welcoming people to the event,
taking payments or facilitating introductions between people with shared
interests. If you can help out in any way, we would love to hear from you -
email Dyani Lewis (dyanilewis at gmail.com) or Maia Sauren (m.sauren at gmail.com).

And everyone else - see you there!

*Science Centric Science Week After-party*
Come along and celebrate the end of Science Week at the Science Centric
After-party, a networking evening for Melbourne science communicators.
*When: *August 21, 2012, 6:30 pm
*Where: *Three Degrees, QV Square
**First drink and nibbles are on us!
ASC members (& guest): Free