[ASC-list] Inspiring Australia National Audit of science engagement activities - get your entry in after National Sciecne Week

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Tue Jul 31 00:42:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

We now have over 300 entries in our audit, but some have asked if they
could enter their activities after National Science Week... so while we
are already analysing the results of the audit, we will keep the audit
open for another month to cater for these extra activities.

But this is definitely the last chance for making your entry at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/scienceengageaudit before Friday 31
August.

Remember, the results of this audit will help shape government and other
investments in the future in science engagement, so make sure your
activity is entered - whether it be an event, a whole program or
whatever engages the public in science!

If you need help filling in the survey, our team can help make it easier
for you - please contact me or Robbie Mitchell (Robbie at econnect.com.au)
or Kristen Alford at Bridge8 (Kristen at bridge8.com.au).

We can help you fill in the survey from materials you provide us and a
phone interview or we can answer any queries you have.

Don't miss out on being counted!

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au <http://www.econnect.com.au>

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au <mailto:jenni at econnect.com.au>

skype: jenni.metcalfe

PO Box 734 South Brisbane Q 4101

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm
<http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm>

  <https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>