[ASC-list] Reminder: tell us about your science engagement activities, and win wine or a book voucher! Or miss out on being counted in the BIG Australian snapshop of science engagement.

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Wed Jun 13 05:18:10 UTC 2012

If you're engaging anyone with science, we want to know about it
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/scienceengageaudit> . Help us build a
picture of Australian science engagement.

You might ask: BUT WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?

     - You can explore the online, visual database we'll create for
activities and evaluation ideas.

     - Find out how you can link with others' activities.

     - Get good ideas that you can apply to your own science engagement
needs.

     - Find out how people respond to different activities.

     - See who might be missing out on science engagement.

     - And last but not least, you could win 12 bottles of wine or an
ABC book voucher for your trouble.

The survey takes most people about 25 minutes. Please tell us what
you're up to: www.surveymonkey.com/s/scienceengageaudit  BEFORE JUNE 30.

If you don't include your activity, you won't be part of the BIG
Australian science engagement snapshot-don't miss out!

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

skype: jenni.metcalfe

PO Box 734 South Brisbane Q 4101

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm

  <https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>