[ASC-list] [ACT Event] 27 June: Clean Energy Future: Using market research to inform strategy

Claire Harris claireharris.oz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:11:12 UTC 2012

Join the Australian Science Communicators Canberra Branch and CSIRO
Discovery for a session with Trish Johnston from the Department of Climate
Change and Energy Efficiency.

Trish was part of the team that carried out extensive market research to
inform the communication and advertising strategy around climate change and
the Clean Energy Future campaigns. Hear about what her team did, how the
research informed the communication strategy, how things have played out,
and the communication challenges and opportunities ahead.

This event is for communicators wanting to know what it’s like to be
working with one of the most complicated and politically-charged topics of
our time.

Please RSVP (at our last event we had almost twice as many people as had
RSVPed. Great to have y'all but we want to ensure we have enough food :))