[ASC-list] 160 science engagement entries already made - Three days to go to enter your activity on the National Audit of science engagement activities - don't miss out!

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Wed Jun 27 04:21:06 UTC 2012

We have had more than 160 science engagement activities entered on our
survey...

These include any science completed or planned for the period January
2011-June 2013

A reminder to make sure you enter your science engagement activities on
our national survey at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/scienceengageaudit.

It formally closes 30 June 2012 and we'll be drawing the random prize
next week.

BUT if you need more time to enter all your activities, that's fine but
please contact me and let me know how we can help.

We can probably give your more time, help you re-enter data that already
exists or talk to you about how best to capture your activities.

We want as complete a picture as possible so this data is useful to you
and others involved in engaging the public in Australian science.

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

skype: jenni.metcalfe

PO Box 734 South Brisbane Q 4101

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm

  <https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>