[ASC-list] In Reply to Suburban Spying

Maia Sauren maia.sauren at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:31:02 UTC 2012

Charles,

Your consciousness raising is appreciated. I'm sure there are plenty
of people who do not understand the scale of the reach of the
Invisible Friend.

Then again, plenty of us do know, and choose to participate anyway.
You are welcome to make different choices.

Regards
Maia

Maia Sauren, PhD
PO Box 12304, Melbourne VIC 8006, Australia
maia.sauren at gmail.com | +61408824846 | @sauramaia