[ASC-list] In Reply to Suburban Spying [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 28 04:10:53 UTC 2012

Just on that point, if anyone ever wants to be able to cite an unfiltered version of the web (e.g., "this was the top result when searching for 'freaking awesome mountain biking videos in scotland'") then search via http://duckduckgo.com - they don't track or bubble.

Will

Dr Will J Grant
Graduate Studies Convener | Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University | Physics Link Building, Building 38A | Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
e: will.grant at anu.edu.au | p: +61 2 6125 0241 | f: +61 2 6125 8991
calendar | twitter | skype: WillJ99 | web
Cricos Provider# 00120C