[ASC-list] (NSW) jobs Casual guide lecturer position at Sydney Observatory

Kreuiter, Allan AllanK at PHM.GOV.AU
Thu Jun 28 05:55:14 UTC 2012

Dear All
members or their friends or students may be interested in a casual
Science Communicator position at Sydney Observatory

This is the sort of job suitable for students or others interested in
picking up short sessions of part time work, especially PhD students in
science or science communication.

Casuals staff work shifts demonstrating and teaching astronomy to
diverse groups, usually at night but sometimes during the day, workers
can nominate specific days and nights they are available.

and it can sometimes lead to full time science communication work
further down the track.

Closing date is soon on 12 July!

Although I am not the contact for this position I am happy to answer
questions on it for those who would like to contact me directly, or look
at the details on

Please go to www.jobs.nsw.gov.au <http://www.jobs.nsw.gov.au>  and
search for casual guide lecturer or position number 000013mp.

Sincerely
Allan Kreuiter MSc ( Sci Comm ANU)
allank at phm.gov.au

Allan KreuiterAssistant Education OfficerPowerhouse MuseumT +61 2 99213488 F +61 2 92170489W http://www.sydneyobservatory.com.au

This email and attachments are for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential or legally privileged information or material that is copyright of Powerhouse Museum or a third party. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. Any views expressed in this message and attachments are those of the individual sender and the Powerhouse Museum accepts no liability for the content of this message.