[ASC-list] how to keep food

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Thu Mar 1 23:27:54 UTC 2012

Of course you can put it to the ASC list - if you're a member just email ASC list <asc-list at lists.asc.asn.au> (Kali Madden may have to give you permission, so cc her). They'd definitely love to hear about it.

Good stuff on the MQ stuff. That'll certainly give you certainty. You could probably talk your way into a permanent position there once you've done the phd… anyway!

Yep, let's line luke up. Thursday's a little tricky as I teach from 2-5, but before then is ok and friday is good too.

Also, I'm going to start scouring http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/title/112 for food info ;)

Dr Will J Grant
Graduate Studies Convener | Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University | Physics Link Building, Building 38A | Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
e: will.grant at anu.edu.au | p: +61 2 6125 0241 | f: +61 2 6125 8991
calendar | twitter | skype: WillJ99 | web | diffusion blog
Cricos Provider# 00120C