[ASC-list] Get Into Your Head Space Brain Awareness event NSW

Derek Williamson derek.williamson at unsw.edu.au
Tue Mar 6 04:34:01 UTC 2012

For Brain Awareness Week UNSW anatomy researchers have put together a hands on look into your brain.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CCFBAE.8CE45FC0]

Book http://bit.ly/zVOrth

FREE, For Brain Awareness Week 2012 neuro researchers at UNSW invite you to get to know your brain.  Come and be part of self experiments to help you Get Inside Your Head Space.  Academics, Researchers and students of the UNSW School of Medical Sciences will guide you through a series of hands on activities to understand your brain, how it develops and how it works.

Be guided through the development of your brain from conception to adult hood - come to understand the many new things we now know about how we learn and feel and make friends.  Researchers will use the collection of the Anatomy Museum to show when what happens and what that means.

Compare your brain to other animals and explain what that means for you as a human.

Try out the Chair of dizziness and investigate what dizzy can tell us about the way we balance and hear.

Experiment on your friends and see how we sense the world.

All this with free entry and real scientists
Book http://bit.ly/zVOrth

Derek Williamson
Museum Manager
Museum of Human Disease
+61 (02) 9385 1522
diseasemuseum at unsw.edu.au
www.diseasemuseum.unsw.edu.au
Follow on twitter:  @diseasemuseum
Like us on facebook:  Museum of Human Disease
School of Medical Sciences
Faculty of Medicine
GO4 Samuels Building
University of New South Wales