[ASC-list] Comm with agricultural audiences - research or evaluation?

Claire Harris claireharris.oz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 08:45:47 UTC 2012

Hi ASCers,
For work (@ Dept Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry) I'm chasing research on
communicating/engaging with Australian agricultural groups.

Plus evaluations of comms efforts and campaigns.

I know of many activities and initiatives already but would also like to
hear about  more, so please flick me an email with anything you know of.

Am keen as well to connect with more ag-communicators and extension types
on here, so if you're interested in chatting please get in touch.

Many thanks
Claire Harris
@claireharrisoz
ASC ACT Committee