[ASC-list] Admin Services Manager with National Youth Science Forum

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Mon Mar 26 22:14:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

ASC members may be interested in this position with NYSF. Contact Geoff Burchfield (nysf at nysf.edu.au) for more information or see the attached PDF.

Administrative Services Manager

We urgently need to fill this full-time position, based at our national office at the Australian National University, Acton, in a busy small-team office environment.

The position is responsible for provision, management and coordination of a range of services that underpin our expanding array of national science education programs, including to:
Maintain the National Youth Science Forum’s (NYSF’s) Accounting System and books of account in MYOB through to year-end preparation of the annual accounts for external audit;
Project manage ongoing maintenance and development of the NYSF’s Website;
Project manage the current and expanding suite of annual and other publications;
Negotiate, establish and manage arrangements with suppliers of goods and services;
Ensure that all records and formal documentation essential to our effective operation are effectively maintained..
For selection details: nysf at nysf.edu.au  Email applications close Sunday 1 April 2012

Dr Will J Grant
Graduate Studies Convener | Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University | Physics Link Building, Building 38A | Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
e: will.grant at anu.edu.au | p: +61 2 6125 0241 | f: +61 2 6125 8991
calendar | twitter | skype: WillJ99 | web
Cricos Provider# 00120C