[ASC-list] Looking for research participants (Adelaide)

Regan Forrest regan at reganforrest.com
Wed May 2 03:06:06 UTC 2012

Dear ASC members,

I'm currently recruiting volunteers to participate in my PhD project
"Design Factors in the Museum Visitor Experience". For the first stage
of the research, I need to recruit people who are willing and able to
visit the South Australian Museum with me.

To recruit participants I've set up this online survey:
http://uqbel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dmMmx4ynEz5XFvS

I'd appreciate it if you consider participating yourself, or circulate
it among your family, friends and professional networks. I'm hoping to
get a broad cross section of people from all walks of life, so the wider
it gets circulated the better!

Many thanks,

--
Regan Forrest