[ASC-list] volunteers in Qld needed

Jayne Keane jayne.keane at qm.qld.gov.au
Thu May 3 01:18:25 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

I'm looking for Queensland partners, volunteers and enthusiasts to help
with our Inspiring Australia and NSW programming. If you want to be part
of a leading team of volunteers or know somebody who might be, please
let me know ASAP.

Whatever your passion we have a niche for you!

Regards

Jayne

Jayne Keane

Manager, Inspiring Australia (Qld)

jayne.keane at qm.qld.gov.au

+61 7 38429220

http://www.innovation.gov.au/Science/InspiringAustralia/Pages/default.as
px

******************* Disclaimer *******************
The contents of this electronic message and any attachments are intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information.
They may only be used for the purposes for which they were supplied.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution, downloading, printing or photocopying of the contents of this message
or attachments is strictly prohibited.
The privilege of confidentiality attached to this message and attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of mistaken delivery to you.
If you receive this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone.
Please note: the Queensland Museum carries out automatic software scanning, filtering and blocking of E-mails and
attachments (including emails of a personal nature) for detection of viruses, malicious code, SPAM, executable programs or content it deems unacceptable.
All reasonable precautions will be taken to respect the privacy of individuals as outlined in the QM Privacy Plan.
Personal information will only be used for official purposes, e.g. monitoring Departmental Personnel's compliance with Museum Policies.
Personal information will not be divulged or disclosed to others, unless as required by Museum Policy and/or State or Commonwealth Law.