[ASC-list] FW: [PCST] The EFDA PCST project continues on the web - we value youropinion!

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Wed May 9 00:45:57 UTC 2012

Forwarded from PCST email list

Dear science communicator,
The PCST conference is over but the EFDA PCST project continues on the
web.

The project is called "Dishonesty and trust in the fusion research
debate". On our Facebook project page you will  find two videos
demonstrating two different communication strategies on fusion energy.
Afterwards you are kindly asked to fill in a short questionnaire.

Visit our Facebook project page on http://www.facebook.com/pcstproject !
You will give your opinion anonymously.

I highly appreciate your contribution to this debate!

Petra Nieckchen

Dr Petra Nieckchen
European Fusion Development Agreement
Head of Public Information office
Culham Science Centre, Abingdon
Oxfordshire, OX14 3DB United Kingdom

Phone: +44 (0) 1235 46-4483

Web page
http://www.efda.org

Subscribe to the newsletter "Fusion in Europe"
http://www.efda.org/subscribe

Subscribe to the RSS feed
http://www.efda.org/feed

EFDA JET YouTube channel