[ASC-list] Science performers who rock n' roll [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben McKenzie ben at labcoatman.com.au
Thu May 10 03:20:37 UTC 2012

On 10 May 2012 12:46, Thomas, Robert <Robert.Thomas at innovation.gov.au> wrote:
> Outside of the Great Big Science Gig guys and Mal Webb, can anyone
> recommend another musician/science communicator good for a pub venue?

They usually do shows aimed at a younger audience, but maybe Rock
Chick & Science Geek have some pub-suitable stuff? They're based in
Adelaide: http://rockchickandsciencegeek.com

Karin Muiznieks has a few science-based songs, including one about
being a clone and another about being in love with a calculator.
http://karin.com.au

ANd I should plug myself: I'm a singer, and while I've not written any
original songs, I know plenty of science songs by other people. Mind
you, I don't have a band. Yet. ;)

--
Ben McKenzie - actor, scientician, comedian, feminist, presenter, ginger.
Mobile: 0401 870 404
Email: ben at labcoatman.com.au
Web: http://labcoatman.com.au | http://shaolinpunk.net | http://museumcomedy.com