[ASC-list] FW: [PCST] The BBC's impartiality review of their science coverage

Susannah Eliott Susannah at smc.org.au
Fri May 11 01:37:27 UTC 2012

Hi All,
Just forwarding in case you haven't seen this, though the symposium is in London so sadly inaccessible to most of us. It is interesting that the BBC conducted such a review (I wonder if our own ABC would ever consider doing something similar? Emphasises the point that balance is not the same as impartiality when it comes to reporting on issues with a strong science angle).
Cheers
Susannah