[ASC-list] Queensland science communicators, we want you!

Robbie Mitchell robbie at econnect.com.au
Mon May 14 00:05:17 UTC 2012

The Big Snapshot of Australian Science Engagement - Brisbane Event

How are we engaging people with science in Australia, and how do we do
it better?

The ASC with Bridge8 and Econnect Communication are creating a high
definition picture of Australian science engagement. This is your chance
to contribute right at the start.

The new project is funded by the Australian government's Inspiring
Australia Strategy to gather information about the who, what, where,
when, why and how we communicate science.

It will be a fast paced session, led by Jenni Metcalfe, Director of
Econnect Communication. Your input and ideas will help shape a
forthcoming national survey of science engagement activities.

Learn more about the project
<http://asn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a608d72c34e470c8d9eb7833&
id=92adcfad1a&e=14d5e81a96> .

When: Tuesday 22 May, 7-8:30pm, right after Science-connect - social
media workshop
Where: The Story Bridge Hotel,
<http://asn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a608d72c34e470c8d9eb7833&
id=b36b4f4cee&e=14d5e81a96>  Kangaroo Point
Entry: Free. Drinks and finger foods provided
RSVP: http://thebigsnapshot.eventbrite.com.au/
<http://asn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a608d72c34e470c8d9eb7833&
id=6ade8c8ccf&e=14d5e81a96>

Robbie Mitchell

Science Communicator | Econnect Communication Pty Ltd

Ph: 07 38467111 |  Fx: 38467144 | Email: robbie at econnect.com.au
<mailto:robbie at econnect.com.au>

Web:  www.econnect.com.au <http://www.econnect.com.au/>  |Twitter:
@RobbieMitch | Skype: robbiemitch006