[ASC-list] QLD- Brisbane 3rd June - Nanotechnology and Energy Dialogue

Jesse Shore jesse at prismaticsciences.com
Tue May 22 07:32:14 UTC 2012

ASC list readers living near Brisbane may be interested in this upcoming event from NETS:

Please see the attached flyer advertising our upcoming dialogue in Brisbane on 3rd June based around Nanotechnology and Energy.

This dialogue will bring together people from various walks of life to consider the enduring challenge of energy and will take a deeper look at what is really needed in moving forward.

We would appreciate if you could pass this flyer on to anyone who you think may be interested and ask that if you would like to attend that you register at http://nanoenergydialogue.eventbrite.com <http://nanoenergydialogue.eventbrite.com/>

Feel free to contact Hayley Brindell (Hayley.Brindell at innovation.gov.au) or Wendy Russell (wendy.russell at innovation.gov.au) if you have any queries.

Hayley Brindell

Public Awareness & Community Engagement

National Enabling Technologies Strategy

Department of Industry, Innovation, Science,

Research and Tertiary Education

10 Binara Street, Canberra City ACT 2601

GPO Box 9839, Canberra ACT 2601

Ph: 6276 1699 Fax: 6290 8993

Email:  <mailto:hayley.brindell at innovation.gov.au> hayley.brindell at innovation.gov.au

Internet:  <http://www.innovation.gov.au/> http://www.innovation.gov.au

ABN 74 599 608 295

Cheers,
Jesse

Jesse Shore

President, Australian Science Communicators

 <mailto:president at asc.asn.au> president at asc.asn.au

 <http://www.asc.asn.au/> http://www.asc.asn.au/