[ASC-list] FW: Public engagement experiment

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Wed May 23 07:32:33 UTC 2012

Hi everyone, you may be also interested in this experiment and engaging
in it!

The project is being run by colleague and mentor, Prof Bruce Lewenstein
from Cornell University.

Read below

cheers

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

skype: jenni.metcalfe

PO Box 734 South Brisbane Q 4101

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm

  <https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>