[ASC-list] Advice on setting up an e-newsletter (with subscription capabilities)

Ian M. ianmcd85 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:58:59 UTC 2012

Dear ASCers I am currently working on a project with a science organisation who have requested that one of my tasks be looking into setting up an e-newsletter. They have also stated that readers must have an ability to subscribe and unsubscibe as required. I know most companies now have these types of mail outs set up, as I subscribe myself to a few different ones. I would very much appreciate some advice on current "programs" companies have used to: set up, develop and edit such online newsletters, whether it be bad or good. Happy to discuss over phone if easier. Ian
Ian McDonald

Mob: 0439 746 556