[ASC-list] Advice on setting up an e-newsletter (with subscription capabilities)

Angela Lush angela at lushlogic.com.au
Tue Nov 6 23:28:40 UTC 2012

Hi Ian,

We use a couple of programs to send out e-newsletters for clients - Mail
Chimp and Constant Contact.

Both programs are great and easy to use (Mail Chimp probably a slightly
cheaper option depending on how large your distribution list is), but
overall I would say that I prefer Constant Contact.

It's easier to work with and seems to have more flexible
templates/e-newsletter structures to suit a range of e-news uses and
information types.

My two cents!

Angela

Lush Logic_Logo                                                      Dr
Angela Lush

                                                      Ph: 0408 810 778

                                                      e:
angela at lushlogic.com.au