[ASC-list] AGM 27 November in Brisbane

Jesse Shore jesse at prismaticsciences.com
Tue Nov 20 14:12:34 UTC 2012

Here's yet another reason for you to attend the ASC AGM on Tuesday 27
November - the two presidential candidates will be there! Come along and
cast your vote in person (if you haven't yet renewed or joined make sure
that you are financial before the event).

If you can't be there send Sarah Lau or me your proxy (the deadline is 17.00
AEDT 27 November but it would be great to have it the day before so we can
ensure we print it out).

The AGM will be a jammed packed, fast moving session from 6.00pm to 7.15pm
Brisbane time. Then we can get on to the main point of the evening which is:

Science, Trivia and Beer-it's a winning combination.

Tickets are still available for South East Queensland's ASC Science Trivia
night next Tuesday.

Organise a table of friends or team up with others on the night.

Table platters provided and drinks at bar prices.

Prizes to the winning table.

Hosted by science all-rounder
<http://asn.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a608d72c34e470c8d9eb7833&id=6
e50557608&e=14d5e81a96> David Ellyard the night will be a great way to meet
like-minded people and exercise the brain.

RSVP and pay on the night or buy tickets now at
<http://brisciquiz2012.eventbrite.com.au/>
http://brisciquiz2012.eventbrite.com.au/