[ASC-list] Fish owners needed for online research project

Miriam Sullivan miriam.sullivan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 03:09:56 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm doing my PhD on communicating animal welfare science to pet owners. As
part of my research, I'm looking for participants to take part in a short
online survey- but the catch is that you need to own aquarium fish to take
part.

If you own fish or can pass on the survey to someone who does, please
visit  https://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1012880/fish<https://webmail.staff.uwa.edu.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=a2dee9d1d27b40c9916a7ad884aff833&URL=https%3a%2f%2fedu.surveygizmo.com%2fs3%2f1012880%2ffish>
for more information.

This study is purely for research purposes and has been approved by The
University of Western Australia’s Human Research Ethics Committee
(RA/4/1/5511). You will NOT be contacted for commercial or marketing
reasons.

Thanks!
Miriam Sullivan
PhD Candidate