[ASC-list] IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) - Melbourne, 21-26 July 2013

Emma Donnelly E.Donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Fri Oct 12 05:09:25 UTC 2012

Good job Niall and on behalf of at least one science communicator in WA - thank you!

Emma

Emma Donnelly

Science Outreach Manager | Faculty Science and Engineering

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 1021
Fax | +61 8 9266 2021
Office | Building 311 Room 117

Email | e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au<applewebdata://7F2B93E1-E3F9-48E4-9CA7-6BA57BE6EE67/e.donnelly@curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://science.curtin.edu.au/outreach
Postal address | GPO Box U1987, Perth, Western Australia, 6845

[cid:D7A5D086-0723-4A70-B3B4-407D5A4B73EA]
Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)

This email, including any attached files, may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.