[ASC-list] Environmental field work enquiry (Australia-wide)

Jennifer Byrne (SCHN) jennifer.byrne at health.nsw.gov.au
Tue Oct 16 22:36:15 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I'm looking for advice regarding paid or unpaid field work in the environment sector. I have a nephew visiting from the US, who's just graduated with an environmental science degree from the University of California at Santa Cruz. He's looking for an opportunity to get involved in field work/ ecology/ anything environmental while he's here (which will be for one year). He's an articulate young man who has lived in Europe and the US, and would fit in with any team environment.

Please send replies to this address, and I'll forward them on.

Thanking you in advance for your help,

Kind regards,

Jennifer Byrne

Jennifer A. Byrne PhD
Head, Children's Cancer Research Unit, Kids Research Institute
Associate Professor, University of Sydney Discipline of Paediatrics and Child Health
The Children's Hospital at Westmead
Tel. 02 9845 3027
Fax. 02 9845 3078
e-mail: jennifer.byrne at health.nsw.gov.au<mailto:jennifer.byrne at health.nsw.gov.au>
Please note new e-mail address

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Children's Hospital at Westmead

This note also confirms that this email message has been virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, The Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing computer viruses.