[ASC-list] Risk assessment model

Susan Kirk skirk at iprimus.com.au
Thu Oct 18 22:37:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

Who would like to talk to me, in depth, on the subject of the risk
assessment model in science?  What is it?  Is it working?  Is there anything
better?  Even better if you would talk to me in the context of how it
affects biosecurity.

Please email me off the list.

Susan Kirk  Bcomm
Journalist
MEAA  ASC HMAQ QWC

39 Shamley Heath Rd,
KUREELPA   Q  4560
P: +61 7 5478 6761
M:+ 61 0414 645 953
skirk at iprimus.com.au
susan at susankirk.com.au
www.susankirk.com.au

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and
unlawful.