[ASC-list] [BRISBANE] Are you Econnect's next administrative assistant?

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Fri Oct 26 06:41:33 UTC 2012

Econnect are looking for an administrative assistant to support our science communication consultants.

This would be for 16–25 hrs/week over 4 or 5 days.

We [Econnect Communication Pty Ltd] are a small team of science communicators working on regional, national and international projects. The diverse projects we work on seek to communicate science that is important to people’s lives and the environment. We often work to tight deadlines and limited budgets. Sometimes it’s chaotic and demanding, but we like working with each other, enjoy a laugh and are stimulated by creative idea. At all times we strive to deliver quality services and products to our clients to help them meet their goals.

We need someone to:

·       Give basic administrative support to the team and Director

·       Prepare materials for workshops and other events

·       Respond  to enquiries (via telephone or email)

·       Assist with project administration

·       Help to organise travel, make appointments etc.

We need your application by 6pm, 6 November 2012. We will call shortlisted applicants on 8 November 2012, with interviewing on 9 November 2012.

For selection criteria, a description of the responsibilities, conditions of employment, and how to apply, please go online to: www.tinyurl.com/econadmin <http://www.tinyurl.com/econadmin>

Please contact Dr Jane Ilsley with any specific queries.

Dr Jane Ilsley  Studio Manager

Econnect Communication Pty Ltd

phone +61 7 3846 7111 fax  +61 7 3846 7144 email jane at econnect.com.au
post PO Box 3734 | South Brisbane BC | QLD 4101, Australia

address Kurilpa Studio | 14 Horan Street | West End | QLD 4101, Australia

www.econnect.com.au

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au