[ASC-list] The changing role of the ASC President

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Sun Oct 28 07:52:45 UTC 2012

Congrats Jesse and David... this was something  I longed for when I was
President, and you have made it a reality!

This is excellent news and I hope to see many of you in my home town of
Brisbane at the AGM and at least a few high profile nominations for
President!

cheers

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

skype: jenni.metcalfe

PO Box 734 South Brisbane Q 4101

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm

  <https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>