[ASC-list] The changing role of ASC

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Sun Oct 28 07:54:52 UTC 2012

Great idea Julian and I know Rob Morrison was also working on some
ethics as well!

I think this should be something that is addressed formally at the AGM
so that we can include something like this in our constitution or
however it is meant to be done!

Jenni Metcalfe

Director, Econnect Communication

www.econnect.com.au

phone: 07 3846 7111; 0408 551 866

jenni at econnect.com.au

skype: jenni.metcalfe

PO Box 734 South Brisbane Q 4101

subscribe to Econnect's free monthly e-newsletter:
http://www.econnect.com.au/news_newsletter.htm

  <https://twitter.com/#!/econnectteam>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Econnect-Team/157913364253434>