[ASC-list] Inspiring Australia Survey 2012

Jesse Shore jesse at prismaticsciences.com
Wed Sep 5 07:43:02 UTC 2012

The Inspiring Australia team is seeking feedback via a short survey and
their request is below. I've just filled in the survey and found it a useful
exercise in clarifying what I want out of the program.

The survey is brief - just one page - but starts with a thought-provoking
open ended question which deserves to be a discussion topic on the asc-list;
1.If you could implement two changes to improve Australia's science
engagement/communication scene, what would they be?

I hope ASCers give them the IA team lots to think about.

------------------------------

The Inspiring Australia team from the Department of Industry, Innovation,
Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE) is seeking feedback on
the Australian science engagement scene and would like your help. Please
find below a link to a five-minute survey which provides an opportunity for
you to let us know your thoughts.

Inspiring Australia Survey 2012
<https://www.darzin.com/Darzin3/Survey/CustomerSurveyOut.aspx?sid=DazvqwRxuD
MIalrUOpSaOw==&repID=0&type=anonymous&this=M8+95ZcO/kVsjbsMvyUf137yxhAeUJGxy
uAcJxkBkOC8y5rUcAVxmzFPtHGfsyxFuwDNnuN2e/V04iM6mYQH9zIMSKOo1PMxBoY6WSTaxoH9p
Uxkj5s1LYp5OernvsExnxikEYm4Wzmx6lQD0Qkb2RNRpa8IiJvN7g4EIHaefUtXMqH2Twyf+cNWr
28BkEsK>

The survey closes 30 September 2012.

Yours sincerely,
The Inspiring Australia Team

Jesse

Jesse Shore

President, Australian Science Communicators

 <mailto:president at asc.asn.au> president at asc.asn.au

 <http://www.asc.asn.au/> http://www.asc.asn.au/