[ASC-list] VIC e-publishing talk tonight

leohman1 at bigpond.net.au leohman1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 25 01:55:37 UTC 2012

posted on behalf of the Australasian medical writers Association

Tonight

Andrew Stammer, Director of CSIRO publishing

A scholarly publisher ponders questions about print to e, paid vs free, monograph or tweet, it's all too hard and can I afford to retire?

Andrew will discuss the brave new world of e-publishing: trends, pros and cons and how it is changing the face of scholarly and lay publishing.

DATE:	Tuesday 25 September

TIME:	6.30 pm

VENU:	Embiggen Books 203 Lt Lonsdale St

COST: free

We will adjourn to a nearby restaurant for dinner and continued discussion after the talk. Please indicate if you’d like to join us for booking purposes.

RSVP to L.E. Ohman pdp at medicalwriters.org

--
L.E. Ohman, PhD
Freelance medical writer